Friday, June 30, 2017

.wearing pavlova.

Today I was planning to buy a new pair of jeans since the one that I was wearing was bought like 11 years ago?! Haha. I know right.  how time flies. I really need a new pair since traveling wearing skirt/dress/palazzo is quite hard for me. 

So I went to this one particular shop which the brand is quite well-known. 

'Miss, ada straight cut jeans?'
And suddenly she snorted. I was clueless. Did I ask a silly question?

'Yg ladies semua skinny jeans. Mana ada straight cut.'

I was like, Really??? Am I that old-fashioned??

'Emm..how bout this? It doesn't look skinny though.' I asked

' Oh, yang ni jeans lelaki. Yg perempuan punya yg lagi ketat melekat kat kaki.' The salesgirl told me. I was quite unsure how to give appropriate reaction to her. But I was quite sure how my reaction was when she said, 'Tapi kalau akak nak pakai jeans lelaki pun bole. Longgar sikit.'

And so, I tried the male jeans. And guess what, it's utterly fittt (not the waist but the legs) though I tried a size bigger. I gave her the jeans back, said thank you and off I go. 

I told my husband about it. And he laughed. He said I should just stick to wearing 'pavlova'. 


P/s: and by 'pavlova', he actually meant 'palazzo'. He always has this confusion between those two. Haha. Yes, my husband is funny tho he has a stern face. And that's why I love him. Lol. Tetibe. 

Nope.  He's definitely not wearing pavlova.  Na-ah.

No comments: