Sunday, May 25, 2014

.Pembebelan.

School is awesome!
Coz we don't have weekends. 
I even wonder, how the weekends feel like.
But it's alright.  I love spending my time with all the students (though sometimes they are quite annoying.hoho)
I thank God, I'm not working in KK.
Coz if I did, then I dunno how could I resist the temptation to enjoy my weekends in the shopping mall every weekend.
Plus, living in this small town encourage me to do some saving for my future wedding. eh? kidding.
There's nothing to buy here except food
The only sophisticated shopping mall is Watson. And yeah, Milimewa (perhaps).
Nothing to buy there.
So it's a good news for my bank account.
Eh, seems like, I should go now.
Another meeting to attend.
The word 'meeting' sounds very mature (and boring).
Ok lah. Have a nice day people!

No comments: