Wednesday, April 16, 2014

.there's a man in me.

That was a shock.  When I entered the room, I saw a teacher, who is older than me, was crying all by herself.

There I was; standing in front of her doing nothing! It was so awkward especially for somebody like me who doesn't even have the talent to console people. I was indecisive; should I hug her? or should I ask 'are you ok?' or should I cry with her? or should I touch her shoulder and say 'Bersabarlah' or should I just ignore her??  It was sooo a.w.k.w.a.r.d.  

And it's more awkward (and stupid at the same time) when I suddenly said 'eh kak ada pula pinggan kotor sini kan.  Berbau. Kan?' Don't blame me.  I was trying to cheer her up with my stupid question. 

Though she didn't say anything, she did smile. 

I seriously dunno what's wrong with her. 

Mungkin dia mengalami tekanan yang tinggi mengajar di sekolah ini. (sebab sekolah atas bukit, jadi tekanan pun tinggi.eh)

2 comments:

Lan said...

sekolah atas bukit tekanan rendah cikgu ramaaaaaa

ana rama said...

maaf tuan.sy tidak bijak sains.