Friday, March 28, 2014

.I'm a big big girl.

When mum is away, the sisters are always over-protective.  Like when I was in KKIA, waiting for my connecting flight to Bintulu, (which I had to wait for 6 hours ==') each of them called and asked what I was doing, where I was, with whom, and the question 'with whom' comes with a package; is the friend a male/female, who is she/he, when did we meet.  Oh ya, and not to forget the advices they gave; look after my belongings, don't trust the strangest strangers, and don't forget to eat.

And they can be soo unexpectedly sweet too. Like celebrating my birthday though it's not even April yet.  Why? coz I'm being posted somewhere far from home.  So, they said it would be better to celebrate it now since the day is just around the corner.  I'm so touched they remember my birthday coz I don't remember theirs. Teruknya. Sobs.  So remembering their birthdays should be included in my to-do-list. Should!

Anyway, since they know I'm so much in love with secret recipe, they bought various slices of SR cakes. Yummy!! ^^ (except the durian cheese cake). 

"Eh teda siapa ka mo nyanyikan aku lagu happy birthday?"
sisters: =='
"Oh. Ok nda pa. Aku nyanyi sendiri. Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to meee, Happy birthday to me."
Sisters: =='

No comments: