Tuesday, February 4, 2014

.in a split second.

'Rama, if we don't like this particular person, boleh ka kita tak senyum langsung dengan dia. Malas.'

'Aku ada baca dalam From My Sisters' Lip.  Dia cakap there are friends that you get along with better than others.  And there are those that you don't really gel with.  Islam teaches us to respect them and give them their rights.  Jadi senyum ja lah dengan those yang you cannot gel with tu.'

'Tapi aku tak mahu senyum. Nda mau!'

'Ish. Mana boleh. Kena senyum ok.' *senyum

*Few seconds later*

'Alamak. Dia.'

'Why?'

'Somebody from my past. And I hope dia tak recognise me.  I should avoid him.'

'Rama, senyum. Remember?'

Ouch.

Iya. Kita akan di uji dengan apa yang kita sampaikan. In my case, I was being tested exactly a few seconds after I gave my piece. And I could sense that I failed the test. Sobs.
 
'O you who have believed, why do you say what you do not do?'
(As-Saff 61:2)
 
It's good to know that somebody is willing to remind you of what you have just said. 
 

3 comments:

Lan said...

comelnya tulisan whiteboardmu hehe

ana rama said...

kawanku la tu.

Lan said...

oo yaka, macam tulisan budak2, bulat2