Saturday, January 11, 2014

.hold my hands.

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

I dunno, I keep on humming this song today.
And the only person I can think of is you

Remember that one night, I sneaked into your room.  It was midnight.   Thank God, you were still awake while your roommates was sleeping.  You asked me 'Why?' and I had nothing to say but cried in you arms; your comfy-fluffy arms as you used to call it. You said 'No worries.  Everything will get better in time.'

3 years later.  Once again I sneaked into your room.  You asked 'Is everything ok?' I said nothing but cried. In your arms.  Again. It felt so warmth and tender I wish I could rest in your arms forever. 'No worries. If the decision you've made bring you closer to Him, then worry not.' Ah, you are getting wiser in giving advices.  No wonder everybody loves you.

I thank Allah many times for sending you and each one of you girls to me.  That sisterly hugs.  That tender arms.  That joy and happiness. *smile. Hope everyone is doing good despite all the resentment that we are facing now.



p/s: It's raining outside. and I miss everyone so bad. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tear jerker entry :)

ana rama said...

:')