Thursday, January 2, 2014

.dress like a princess.

I had promised myself not to look at their page again. Not until I've got enough money to buy at least a piece for each colour (eh, over).  But, God! The temptation is too high. Too high until I can't even stop myself from scrolling their page and imagining how perfectly beautiful we can be if we could manage to grab one.  Somehow, I think I'm willing to be the model just so I could wear the dress for free. Oii patheticnya ya Tuhan.

Since most brides opt for pastel colours for nikah, I think this is perfect for the event:



and this dusty pink dress for reception:

and for dinner, I think this glorious maroon will look nice too:

 and if you want to look more elegant, this stunning black might be a little bit of help.


This is for tea party or casual look. The colour will bring the sweetness in you. =)



For those who don't really favour white, may be you can step out of your comfort zone for a while and try this white-y dress for your big day. You will surely look stunning!  White dress and red roses, such a perfect combo!


Oh, people...it was definitely love at first sight when I saw these dresses on fb.

I think the setting helps to light up the dress.  The stairs and the dresses are too perfect together. Imagine, running down the stairs with your flow-y dress swifts nicely in every step you take.  And with a pair of delicate glass shoes to complete your look, you pretend to fall and left one shoe just so the prince could have the other pair. Then he would find you no matter where you are coz you are 'the girl in a flowy dress and a glass shoe'.  Tsk. Too imaginative.  Too Cinderella-ish. Ok stop.


Btw, for those of you who have money but still wondering how to use it, may be you can visit this link https://www.facebook.com/hanabellakl?fref=ts and buy the dress to cheer you up. Hoho.


p/s:  I'm positive that it's all because of the model, the dress has nothing to do with it.  If she's not adorable, do you think people will buy it? (ayat kasi sedap hati bai!)

No comments: