Friday, January 31, 2014

.a lil bead crazy. (manik bersilang)

You have no idea how much time I spend staring and standing in front of all the beads in one of the beads shops in town until the salesgirl whispered loudly to her friend; 'cuba kau layan dulu customer baju merah ni' and she's gone minute later.  And nobody entertained me after that. Oh, so much for budi bahasa budaya kita.  Sobs.  But it's alright coz I love to do the beads-browsing alone.  Like you know, it feels so awkward if somebody acting so much like a digi-i-will-follow-you; following every single step you make. Ehe.

So I went home with all the beads I need. See, the staring is worth it ok, salesgirl. Eh?

Then I tried to mix and match all the beads I bought.  And tadaaa....  


Not as tidy and pretty as the one I saw in google tho.   But there's no harm in trying kan. ;)

No comments: