Marie biscuits (Chocolate)
200 gm cream cheese (Philadelphia)
125 gm butter (New Zealand Buttercup)
3-4 tablespoons sugar
Fullcream milk (Dutchlady)
Trust me! This cheesecake is verrrry easy to make! Even you, a handsome-macho-never-go-to-the-kitchen gentleman, can do it without having to wear an apron (eh).
How to do it?
1. Mix cream cheese, butter and sugar (use mixer).
2. Spread the mixture on your tray (as the first layer).
3. Dip biscuits in a bowl of milk for a second. Arrange them on top of the first layer until the tray is reasonably covered.
4. Put another layer of the mixture on top of the biscuits.
5. Repeat step 3-4 until it becomes like this:
|You can choose to dust milo/cocoa powder as the topping (mine looks messy though)|
6. Once you've done it all, refrigerate your cheesecake for a few hours.
7. Tadaa...your marie cheesecake is now edible!
|psst..fresh milk and cheesecake is not a good combination btw.|