Friday, August 2, 2013

.What happened happened.

This is a story about something in the past...
It was a very hot day.  5 days before raya if I'm not mistaken. 

There I was.  In the shopping mall.  Surrounded by beautiful-colourful baju raya and lagu raya as a background.  I was so excited that morning. Hoping. And kept on hoping for some miracle to happen. But. As expected. Nothing.  Nothing happened.

Desperate. I made a phone call.  A list of excuses given by the receiver. Being the clueless me, I tried to believe every single word.  I tried to smile.  But my vision was blur.  Coz I was trying to hold the tears.  I suddenly hated shopping.  I didn't have the guts to buy anything.

Now, after pondering about it again, I think those excuses are lame.  Yes.  I wasn't that smart back then.ehe.

Yes. Though the year was terribly terrible...I thank God coz He still gives me a chance to love shopping again to 'find' who I really am.


2 comments:

H3S said...

you??
you H.A.T.E S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G. ??
the earth might just stop rotating for a full 1 second you if it does happen...and havoc everywhere...

HAHA...hahaha....hahahaha ;)

ana rama said...

amboi.kejam ok ur statement tu.=='