Sunday, May 26, 2013

.the 'oooh' the 'arghhh' the 'issh' and the 'hehe'.

The moment I stepped my foot in KKIA terminal 2 until 11.30 pm yesterday, many silly things happened.



First
I was supposed to carry 20 kilos in my luggage. I was very confident that I only carried 18 kilos.  But too bad, I exceeded a kilo.  Air Asia is nerd. They follow the rules strictly (though they didn't do the same for their flight schedule).  I begged the staff to just let it go.  As expected, she said no.  So, I had to open the luggage in front of the many people. Here comes the invisible wardrobe.  I was too smart for placing the things that people shouldn't see on top of everything.  The moment I open the luggage, that thing fell from it.  The guy who stood nearby stared at me.  I felt like giving him a highfive in the face. No. I should slap myself first for being a 'genius'. Huh!

Second
I got the hotseat while my nephew didn't.  So as a motherly aunt, I sent him to his seat at the back.  When I was about to go to my seat in front, everybody was queuing to go their seats at the back.  So I stood behind a steward to give way to other people. Funny thing was, many people (especially the elderly) asked me where they should sit instead of asking the steward.  I was excitedly showing their seats (copying what the stewardess always do) until he turned around and asked 'What are you doing standing behind me? Where is your seat?'

melihat ke luar tingkap mungkin lebih selesa.

Third
In the aircraft, I was sitting beside a guy who was nice at first but became quite annoying towards the end.  He wore shades though it wasn't sunny.  At first, he seemed to be a macho-type of guy, asking serious questions with a business-like voice.  It was only for a few minutes when suddenly he talked about this and that, asked about these and those.  Chatterbox.  I listened to him exhaustedly until he asked 'Eh memang pendiam ka?' then I said 'Penat.' I tried to sleep, but I couldn't.  So I took the magazine.  When I was reading my favourite topic, he started a conversation again. This time, asking name. 'Rahmah.  Sedap nama kau tu.' So I said 'Memang sedap.Tapi itu bukan nama saya.' I closed the magazine and pretended sleeping so he would stopped talking.



Fourth
In the evening, at home, mom and sis asked me to join them to a wedding.  I didn't even know the host.  She's my mom's friend. The wedding was beautiful; the bride, the pelamin, the songs, the food, the people, every single thing was wonderful.  So my sister and I decided to have a canon moment with the couples.  Since my mum was busy chit chatting with the bride's mom, we asked a favour from the bride's aunt.  She beforehand asked 'Kau ni kawan si ara (pengantin perempuan)?' 'Nda macik.' Jadi kau ni kawan si arom (pengantin lelaki)?'Bukan juga macik.hehe' 'Jadi kenapa kau mau begambar?' 'Errr' And then she left.  Ish. Macik ni.  Luckily, a photographer suddenly came and offer to take our picture. Hoho.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai ...
raaa..rahmah...hehe