Wednesday, April 17, 2013

.Teacher's Diary. (My 13 y.o. kids)

Today I taught my children (read:students) the poem 'Mr Nobody'.  Like all the practicum English teachers, I started my lesson with set induction.  For my set induction, I did some miming for students to guess what I was doing;  I tore a book.  I pretended to pull my students' button from her shirt. I left the door ajar.  I threw books away. And while I was doing all the actions, my students started guessing.  Guess what language came out from their mouth:

'Teacher is angry'
'Teacher is angry until crazy'
'Teacher want to be an enourmous wrinkly face monster!' (I taught them the phrase yesterday. ==')
'Your boyfriend leave you'
'Teacher is putus cinta. so you throw all the barang away. Bla bla bla' (Mind you..this girl has a very good imagination of love story. Form 1. ==')

and they give lots and lots of answers until somebody said 'You are the Mr. Nobody!'
Bingo! phewwwh!

3 comments:

JENNtheexplorer said...

macam siuk pula jadi cigu.. bulih jadi gila2...

cik chinta said...

kih8..mmg pning nk wt set induksi tym prac.

ana rama said...

bulih jadi gila2 n bulih jadi gila juga ya jen.


setuju cik chinta!pening..