Sunday, April 7, 2013

.ala grammy speech.


Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to live in this beautiful world.

Thank you mak and pak for taking care of me.

Thank you for all the best wishes on facebook. I appreciate them.

Thank you for coming all the way from Tawau to sing a birthday song and share stories like we always did when we were young.

Thank you for giving me a surprise birthday party at 11.38 pm.  Sorry I was too tired after school. But seriously I’m touched, sisters. =’)

Thank you for spending so much money, feeding me with delicious n luxury food. And thank you for the snowball.

Thank you for surprising me a.k.a us with finger-linckin brownies and happy birthday song in secret recipe. It was awesome!

Oh and yeah thank you for the Mr. Brownie . He’s so cute I can’t wait for his arrival.  I know he’s safe with you. And thank you for the pinkybutterflyie card too. I love them! Hoho.

 

Happy twenysomething to yours sincerely.

The end.
 
 

No comments: