Tuesday, March 5, 2013

.hanky, please.


I may not know how it feels to miss a guy called husband

I may not know how it feels to keep on worrying...

keep on guessing and assuming where he is…what he is doing at the moment…

keep on wondering whether he is safe or in danger

I may not know the feeling of losing a husband

I may not know how it feels to wake up in the middle of the night and staring at the empty spaces in the bedroom.Alone.

 

But one thing I know is…

He will live as a hero

Or die as a warrior.

 

 

p/s: Now I realise how hard it is to hold your tears when you see a cheerful wifey becomes sombre and worrying about her husband every single day and night.  My heart sinks every time seeing her sobbing secretly behind her lappy.  Kiram shouldn’t do this to her. Kiram shouldn’t do this to us. Kiram shouldn’t do this to Sabah. Kiram should just back off!

No comments: