Thursday, August 2, 2012

.aiming high.

I promise myself, no more next time (yes,this is like the hundredth same-old-promise that I make to myself). You see, I'm good in imagining things (no, i'm not boasting. wait until you finish the next line). But the badside of imagining things quite quickly and efficiently is that you tend to jump into conclusion in a split second. And when the wonderful thing that you've imagine does not work the way you want it to be, the dissapoinment is greater than ever.  I always condemn those who put high expectation on others, but now, I do the same thing anyway (in your face, yours truly!).  Everyday, I imagine changes will happen.  Something will progress gracefully.  But at the end of the day, what left is me..and my same old hope that refuses to be renewed. Now, tell me, what's good about being imaginative?

No comments: