Sunday, June 24, 2012

.this is a love story. ("how we met")

1
It was my first day as a trainee teacher in the school. I was nervous. Real nervous. Teaching is not my cup of tea --as I would like to be a steward actually.  I had to teach form 5 students. Phew! Such a tough job really. I was 21 and they were 17 years old.  I told myself million times not to have a crush (let alone fall in love) with the students. and the teachers as well. No. Not from this school at least, I told myself.

..................................................................
2
I was having a tough time.  I really want to be a teacher after my parents rejected my 'application' as a stewardess.  To be a teacher, I had applied three times. But failed to get a positive answer from them.  Frustrated, I am. One day, I received an offer from my father's friend who wanted me to substitute a maths teacher who just got a baby. No doubt, I was absolutely willing to help!  I couldn't wait to say hello to the school. *smile

......................................................................
1
I had a long hair--something which is prohibited for male teachers nowadays. I often flipped my hair and that made the girls go 'wow' (according to them.*laugh).  I was a very very shy person. I didn't know how to speak to the Venusians (well, I mean girls). Then, one day, while preparing exam papers in the typing room, a lady came in. It was the first time I saw her. And my heart thumped like thunder. She was absolutely stunning. She talked a lot. And I love to listen to all the things she said. By the way, I flipped my hair more often, you know...just to attract her attention. *laugh

.......................................................................
2
I enjoyed my temporary career as a teacher in the school.  I love everything; the students, the headmaster, the school, my subject and everything! You know what, I saw a guy with a long hair playing volleyball the other day. And actually, he is included in the 'everything'. *smile.  The way he flipped his hair wow-ed me. We met again in the typing room.  He helped me to type and print all my exam papers.  He didn't talk much. But that's alright as long as he listen coz I love to talk. *smile


*adapted from a friend's parents. they really know how to continue each other's sentence. and i'm amazed by that. May Allah bless their family herein and hereafter.

No comments: