Saturday, June 30, 2012

S.O.S.

I can't bake. Thus i feel hopeless
I think my smile is fake. Thus i feel hopeless
I know what to do but I just can't do it straight away. Thus, hopeless
I'm watching tv but I have no idea what on earth they are talking about. Hopeless
Buying something which is hopeless. Seriously hopeless.
Having endless list of things I should buy, but end up buying things which are not even in the list. Again hopeless.
Planning this and this and that--but nothing seems to work perfectly as it should. Why? hopeless.


I'm thinking too much about that one thing I guess until everything seems hopeless.
I think I should hope-less and stop being hopeless, no? 


Too many negative feelings are no good. You with the positive aura should at least send me some of yours. please. come fast.pos laju if can.

selipar putus. i really hope i can mend it straight away. how?how? hopelessnya.

 

No comments: