Thursday, April 26, 2012

.caring is sharing 5: love can bite. (no.not talking about love bite).


A best friend lent me this book and asked me to read it no matter how long it will take me to finish.  I was reluctant to read it at first. Because I thought..no, I don't need this kind of thing. 'Tentang cinta'??It's too cliche.  So I kept the book nicely among stacks of other books on the bedside table...for months. Can you imagine?? For months!   Until one day, something terrible happened.  I finally have the guts to open and read the book. And yeah, I learn and re-learn some things. Like, ya know, medicine is bitter, but the bitterness of it can make you feel better.  The same goes to problem.  Problems make you feel frustrated, dissapointed,upset and all, but without the problems, how'd you know you are stronger? Problems give you the essence of strength and courage. We learn from mistakes, don't we? "Hidup tidak selalu indah, kerana di situlah keindahan hidup"

When I messed up, I do question myself, why?why now?why did this happen?why me? Yet I realise,why did I ask why when the 'how' is more important than the 'why'? When things happen, we should be proud coz He chooses us instead of somebody else.  "Dia memutuskan untuk menyambungkan" 


"Love Him, before you love him"




i found pic taken from the back shows how peaceful you are. but at another angle, it shows how problematic and miserable you are.

6 comments:

Heart Vacancy said...

'Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?'
-Surah al-Ankabut: 2-

:)

ana rama said...

exactly! thanks for sharing =)

Lan said...

I like it. the last pic along with the description

ana rama said...

thank u.glad to know that somebody think the same thing.

Hanif Redland said...

lama menyepi cik rama ana.. :)busy ke..

ana rama said...

ya.busy sikit.assigments and all.hehe