Friday, February 24, 2012

.from sweetie to pretty.

Can't sleep though it's nearly 2 in the morning. I think I consumed the wrong paracetamol. Lol.
So, since the eyes still energetic, I suddenly browse through your pics. Auww..i just realise time flies so fast. We are no longer those comot school-girls with t-shirts and jeans and snickers. Mascara? Eye-liner? Blusher? No.We barely knew all those stuffs before. Johnson baby powder was the only sophisticated cosmetic.Lol. Now, look at you girls. The transformation is superb! Sometimes I keep on asking myself..kamurang ka juga ni? We are grown-ups. Can you believe that?? Lol (again).



p/s sorry for secretly uploading ur pics. ^_*

 

6 comments:

Lan said...

semua boleh kahwin suda... eh?

ana rama said...

erkk??

Lan said...

termasuk anda yang mempunyai sijil kursus kahwin , hihihihihi

ana rama said...

=='

JENNtheexplorer said...

saya masih noob pasal makeup! mau blajar dr kak rama nii! hahaa

ana rama said...

hahaa..not me jen.im not the expert. i think yusy can! ibung pun mcm pandai suda ni.hehe