Sunday, May 22, 2011

.not-so-critical analysis of brunomars' 'just the way you are'.

don't you think that the song seems to show how annoyed guys with the girls?
ok let's see what i got here:

'her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying'
it's like when they have a date at 9 am and the woman says 'ouh...can you give me another one hour. i haven't done my hair yet.' so the guy has to wait another one hour which presumably completely annoying. so the line is actually the softer version of  'waiting for you is quite annoying.just let your hair like that and off we go!'


'She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day'
why does he tell her everyday?? because the woman asks him everyday.as simple as that. come'on you know how women act kan:

woman: am i pretty?
man: yes you are.
woman: liar!am i pretty?
man: yes.you ARE pretty.
woman: eee..betulbetul lah bah.am i pretty?

and it goes on until forevah! 
that's why bruno mars sings
'yeah, i know, i know, 
when i compliment her she won't believe me 
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see'




and finally...
these lines:
But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

this is the climax of guys' annoyance
and do you see the word 'every time' there?
it means that the guys will give the same answer every time the lady asks 'do i look okay?'
just imagine..you are in the shopping complex and you ask your boyfriends/husband 'ok tak saya hari ni?' then they reply:
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

and you ask them 3 times and they reply the same thing over and over again sambil menyanyi lagi. it's fine if they have the bruno mars' voice.  what if they have the bieber's out-of-tune voice....o'ouh..major turn off.



ok...this is just my personal opinion.no offence ok.
i know many of you girls are the big fan of brunomars
i am not one of them btw.
i just like his songs (like...not love)

last but not least: click here to listen to bapak bruno's song.
eyh..no need laa..you already know the song by heart kan. =p


love,
rama_ana

4 comments:

JARYN said...

l o l... l o l... ha ha ha hee hee

ana rama said...

ok jaryn.dont lol too much.l8 u pengsan.hihi.

Ibrahim Ismail said...

Hey I admire your perspective. Some of my girl friends are so into themselves when they hear the song. They dreamed somekind of prince charming singing the song to them. FUNNY.

ana rama said...

hahaa..i used to think tat way though..but lately the song kinda annoying.haha.