Wednesday, January 19, 2011

.One Good Mother is Worth a Hundred Schoolmasters.

"One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters" -George Herbert-

have a chat with my mak few minutes ago.
i told her bout the email
i thought she would scold me and give me lots n lots of advices
(like what she'll always do when i make mistakes during my school days)
but tis time she said 'naa..baru tau! ahhaha'
she laughed!
something that she wouldn't do when i make mistakes before.
may be because now she sees me as a woman
no more a girl.
just may be.


we chatted
and suddenly one name appeared
i told her that the person will get engaged soon
she said 'alhamdulillah...itu yg terbaek.'
yeah.
that's the best. i.Allah. i'm pretty sure about it.
we talked a bit about what had happened recently.
and i can tell that she's glad everybody moves on.



having a heart-to-heart chat with her makes me feel like a woman
only until she gave the same advices; 'jgn nakal2 dlm kelas, jgn ponteng2, jgn lawan ckp cekgu.'
ouh....i'm still her little girl rupanya.



love,
rama_ana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bha..bha...
anak mak, will alwiz be anak mak...hehe

Adib Hitam said...

aaaaaaa. aku yang sedih :(