Sunday, January 2, 2011

.of brown high heels and blue wedges. (part 4)

It's new year...
many people want new things;
a new resolution
a brand new handphone
a new handbag
new hair style
a new 'self' (erk??)


as for me...
i DO want some new things for my new year
but...not wedges please.
i have enough of it.
the blue wedges left several bruises on my feet
and i think those are more than enough.
but..i should be grateful though
coz those bruises are actually a gentle reminder for me....and may be for you too
Don't easily trust/fall for wedges.
Just because it looks flat and comfortable....you cannot simply adore it and straight away buy it.
Next time, just in case i fall in love with any wedges,
i'll make sure it suits me well
and won't give me bruises..
like the blue wedges did.


Heels will never be old-fashioned.
Wedges??
once the 'wedges-years' no more in the fashion world,
the wedges will be gone...and slowly disappear.
so..this explains why i should keep my brown heels with me
and give away my blue wedges to the person who wants it.
this time, I AM serious.
i will 'throw' away the wedges
and waiting patiently to go back Malaysia...
until i can walk with my brown heels again.


so...fare thee well blue wedges.
thank you for being nice,brown heels.


p/s: this is the last chapter of 'of brown high heels and blue wedges' (hopefully)



love,
rama_ana

8 comments:

Lan said...

oh high heels menang!

ana rama said...

haha..eksaited pulak ko.
aku dak taw laa ko phm ka x critanyaa nie.haha

Lan said...

kau mau kaki ayam sekarang , sampailah kau balik malaysia ambik high heels tu , btul ka?

explain pls kak ramadana

ana rama said...

hahaa..it depends on what you are thinking ac2ly.different ppl different interpretation kan. *_^

Lan said...

then tell me your view of it please >.<

ana rama said...

its kinda confidential.sekian.

Lan said...

oh , ba kasi can la sama kau , tapi ko kena spen aku makan sebab ko guna "sekian"

ana rama said...

=.=