Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'M SORRY.BUT I HAVE MY RIGHTS TOO.

sorry if i'm wrong..
but i just read somebody's blog and i found some things that exactly like mine.(entry sy yg ini dan juga ini.)
i dunno if you are being hacked or something.
but please do explain to me so i won't 'berburuk sangka' ok.
i know you will read this post because you are one of my followers if i'm not mistaken.

i admit that my writing is not that good...
and i know that my blog is not ouwh-so-the-bomb blog.
i don't have many followers either
bcoz thats not what i aim for.

but i think it is not appropriate for anyone to copy anything from this blog to your own blog and act like those are ur writings. this is what we call plagiarism guys.
and i am against plagiarism.
if you DO want to copy anything...please please please tell me.
i won't say 'NO' if u ask me properly.is that ok?=)

don't get me wrong ok
i don't ask you to put my name on every writing that you copy from me
No.it's not what i want
i just want a sign of respect from you
ASKING.
that's it.
mcm kalo pinjam barang org kan..kita kena minta izin kan.
so the same goes to this matter.
ok.=)

to that person
i'm sory for posting this entry.
i know it's very public
but i dunno how to tell you this coz i don't have your fb
i tried to leave a short comment on your blog but you seem do not allow anyone to leave a comment.
so...i'm soooo sory for doing this
and i hope you understand what i mean.
u are a student..a bright student i guess. so..u understand what i mean right?
PLAGIARISM IS A BIIIG NO-NO ok..



p/s: sy x marah taw.sy cuma terkilan sikit.=)
p/s: u can leave msg on my fb if you want to explain personally..

love,
rama_ana

No comments: