Sunday, December 26, 2010

boxing day+of brown high heels and blue wedges (part 3)

finally..
my boxing-day came
i went out at 8 am.
with my comrades....
i was soo excited until i didn't know what to buy and where to start.
i went from one shop to another, with smiling eyes
and i was nervous!
i love the feeling of grabbing things
i love the feeling of ppl looking at what we bought
i love the feeling of holding lots and lots of shopping bags
i love to look at those 1 digit price-tag.
i love to lost in the jungle of beautiful-yet-affordable stuffs
i love everything!

yet..i loathe the feeling when i went home
i loathe the feeling of counting my money; counting how much i spent, and how much left. 
i loathe the feeling when i'm still thinking about that gorgeous heels
and wedges
and handbags
and dress
and my dream-list; m.a.c.
ouhh..the devil really wants me to go bankrupt huh.

(of brown high heels and blue wedges part 3)
i loathe the thought that i CANNOT buy another heels and wedges
i loathe the feeling of missing my brown heels
and i loathe the feeling of missing my blue wedges too
although the blue wedges is still here in the uk
but i no longer can wear it
coz it's winter
it's cold
and i don't think i can wear it during spring..and autumn...and even summer
coz someone wants it badly.
so i decided to give it away
and keep my brown heels with me
for as long as it wants me to wear it.
if you understand what i mean...



love,
rama_ana

No comments: