Tuesday, November 23, 2010

what's on my mind??

I'm thinking about how I can fix our problem (or shud i say, my problem??)
I'm thinking about how I can call you without saying nasty statements.
I'm thinking about how I can fill my mind with positive thoughts.
I'm thinking about how to make you feel better of yourself.
I'm thinking about how I can control this unstable hormone so that you and I will be in a stable mode.
I'm thinking about what I can do to be more understanding.
I'm thinking about how the blog-thingy can make me upset...which is ridiculous.
I'm thinking about writing this on fb...but after second thought,
  I think it's better to write it here
  coz it's quite long
  and above all, it's personal. 


and...






I'm thinking about you when i write this.









sorry.


love,
rama_ana.

No comments: