Sunday, April 18, 2010

pinky-tinky things again..^^

 yg d bold pink tue are mine.^^


•I can drive.
•I have a white handbag - mum bought it 4 me..in fact we have d same bag..haha
•I love dancing- even tho i'm not that pro...but i still love it for therapy.eheehe.
•I go clubbing every week.
•Shopping is bullshit.- how dare u say tis!
•90% of my friends smoke.
•I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.
•I hate cartoons.
•I hate someone.
•I have 10 Lollipops handbags.
•I buy CLEO every month- i used to buy it when i was in msia.
•My parents don’t know about my blog.- my mum doesn't interested to know..hehe
•I have an iPod.
•I don’t have faith in the current “one”.
My school mates know about my blog.-
some.the chosen ones..hehe
•I wanted to be a fashion designer.
•I love rock emo bands.
•I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.- owh! i only hate it whn i oredi dress-up.
•I’m a rebel.
•I don’t believe in love.
•High school's filled with drama.
•My parents have faith in me- in everything but not in terms of romantic love.
•I’ve bought shoes this month.
•I hate sports.
•I heart Italian food.-duh! their rice is sooo lousy.plus their pizza..huh! msia is thousand times better i tell u.
•I hate meeting new people.
•I hate nail polish.
•The mother bear gives me hugs.- shall i say my 'papa bear'?
•People should start appreciating me.- who doesn't want to be appreciated??
•High school was the worst time of my life.
•I have red hair.
•I hate vacations.- cuz i dont like packing.
•I believe in long distance relationships.- hopefully we will last 4ever, dear!
•I’m starting to like applying make-up.
•I was a tomboy.
•I love bitching about people behind their backs
•I still have a best friend.
•I have a cat.
•I hate surprise parties.- i really like this!!
•I hate planning parties
•I’m a sinner.- nobody's perfect.
•I cant live without music.
•Video games are a waste of time.
•I miss the father bear.- can i say 'i miss my PAPA BEAR!'
•I love being in love.- owh!it's such a bliss.
•I know how to cook.- coz my mum said 'dak da laa org msk mminang kalo ko xtaw masak'.kawen pnya pasal..tepksa laa aku blaja masak..
•I have 100% freedom.
•Boys are assholes.
•I hate Math.- i love math...n i love cigu math..eheehe
•I’m happy with what I have
•I love horror films.
•My old friends keep in touch with me.- in fact they are reading this blog rite now..ehhe
•I hate animals.
•I can’t live without make-up.
•I curse like a pirate.
•I hate people that are smart.
•I love Orange juice.
•I can’t drink for nuts.
•I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
•I’ve got a new phone.
•I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.- i hope so.
•I haven’t worked out since March.
•I think I’m fat
•I love my friends and family

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...