Friday, March 19, 2010

..when life can sometimes bring tears..(it hurts..)


it hurts when i have to smile when i dont want to do so
it hurts when i have to use gentle words when i'm supposed to use harsh words
it hurts when i have to pretend that i'm okay with it when actually it hurts me a lot..a lot means a looooooot!
it hurts when i should cry but i couldn't and shouldn't
it hurts a lot when i have the right to protess but i couldn't because ati kawan harus d jaga
it hurts a lot when people make fun of me and i have to laugh...and again ati kawan harus d jaga.
it hurts a lot when i have to pretend that their jokes are damn funny when actually tats the worst joke ever!
it hurts a lot when i have to pretend tat s/he is the best person ever when actually s/he is the first person tat i'm trying to avoid for this time being.
it hurts a lot when i want to do my work when my stuff being borrowed by someone else and s/he pretends that the stuff is not tat important.
it hurts a lot when i really need a shoulder to cry on but i couldn't find one.
it hurts a lot when i suddenly realise that i'm not being grateful with wht i have.
it hurts a lot when i couldn't tell my personal problems to my mum
it hurts a lot when i realise tat my sisters are not here with me
it hurts a lot when i suddenly realise that he's too far away...and my besties are not with me.

but it doesn't hurt me when i realise that He's always with me and He knows what i'm crying for.
He knows that to be strong, i have to be tested.
He knows that i can bear those obstacles because He knows me welll..
He knows me more than anyone else..He knows me more than my mum knows me.
I'm glad that He knows me well.

...Alhamdullilah...

No comments: